Skip to main content



About my blog  
welcome to my blog, this blog is going to be about fitness and health. on this blog I am going to give advice on how to stay fit and healthy but also doing it in that it doesn't take much time. I am making this blog because I think fitness and being/staying healthy is important. I enjoy working out and trying to stay healthy but it gets hard so this blog is here to help anyone else that struggles with staying fit and healthy. exercising is very good for more things besides just your body.it has been proven that exercise is not only good for your body but it also improves brain performance. I will not only be talking about working out and fitness I will be talking about different ways to stay healthy like for example the things you eat, how much sleep you get, things you do to your body, things you put in your body and more.  
  
About me- 
 here are a few things about me, I do competitive swimming and run track. I work out twice a day but besides fitness some of my other interest is band. I play tuba and I am in marching band even though I hate it. in marching band, you also are working out because of the type of things we have to do. Another thing I enjoy doing is watching movies, my favorite movie is 10 things I hate about you.  
this is a very good blog and I like it a lot. In this blog it talks about several different things, it talks about types of workouts you can do, nutrition, women confidence, healthy eating, training guilds and more. I think this is a good because it gives not only ways to work out and stay healthy but it also talks about bigger issues like self-confidence. This is also a good blog because it gives you guides and tips to help you actually achieve your goal of staying fit and eating healthy if you have one.  
I like this blog a lot too for many reasons.  This blog can do many things for you like getting stronger, losing weight, building muscle, losing body fat, even healing your relationship with your body and even food they have something for you. And on this blog, you can find your own personal trainer and tips to help you pick a personal trainer.   



Comments

  1. I'm ready to get some good tips from this blog. This is also a well organized blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of the sentences aren't capitalized.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice work Josie. The layout is quite good but remember to capitalize.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your blog looks great:) its well organized

    ReplyDelete
  5. People have been saying it but your blog is very organized. It looks really good

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is very easy to read. Be sure to use proper capitalization, punctuation, etc. Can you give me some tips on fitting in some exercise with a busy schedule? Looking forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! I am excited to get some tips on how to get enough sleep and how much i need with all my activities.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lots of run on sentences and capitals need to be included lol but i like it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Umm nice I need to loose some weight and all of that so ill look at this dude.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's cool that someone shares my love to workout, but you do need to work on capitalization.

    ReplyDelete
  11. great blog, I love exercising a lot and i try to be healthy so this can help me accomplish my goals

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is a nice blog, keep up the good work i really like it josie!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. The blog is okay you need to work on your grammar and capitalizing your letters at the beginning of a new sentence and you need to edit.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to stay safe when working out  In this post i will be talking about how to actually do the workouts i talked about in my last post. I am talking about this because there is no point in doing workouts if you do not how to do it properly. I am also talking about safety because lots of injures happen from people working out. There are lots of reasons you need to know how to correctly do the exercises but one of the main reasons is so you do not hurt yourself while working out. Many people get hurt from working out and one of the reasons is because they dont know what they are doing. Another reason people get injured from working out is they work to hard you need to make sure you are working out correctly start by stretching lightly, slowly increase your level of activity. This will help increase blood flow to your muscles and decrease your risk of injury. 13 safety tips for working out  1. know your own limits for your body 2. make sure to warm up and cool down 3. know what