Skip to main content
This post is going to be about easy and quick everyday morning workouts. 

The first workout I`m posting about is quick morning workouts. These workouts are super quick and don`t take to much effort.You can easily do this every morning before you take a shower or start getting ready. Morning workouts are good because it is normally easier to keep a everyday routine. It is easier to keep a routine in the morning because afternoon workouts are more likely to get canceled because of other responsibilities you might have or that might come up. Morning workouts might be a better option for stress free sleeping. Working out increases heart rate and body temperature, working out too late in the evening (generally after 8 p.m.) may disrupts sleep. Lastly research shows you burn up 20 percent more body fat exercising on a empty stomach so doing this or any other routine first thing in the morning is very convenient.

*tip#1 - the workouts get harder down the list*


Workout #1 : 
Time: 5 minutes
This first workout is very simple and not that hard. First you do 25 jumping jacks, then 15 squats, next 25 butt kicks, and last a 30 sec. plank you repeat all of these things four times.
Image result for quick and easy morning workouts under 5 minutes

Workout #2 : 
Time: 5 or 10 minutes
This workout is a little harder than than the first one. First you do 30 regular crunches, then you do 30 Russian twist, 25 leg lifts 25 bicycle crunches, 20 right crunches and last 20 left side crunches. To make this workout a little harder you could do all the exercises twice
Image result for easy morning workouts 5 minutes

Workout #3 :  
Time: 20 minutes
This workout is the longest and hardest morning workout. Each of the following workouts you do for one minute, Jumping jacks, jog in place, jump rope, butt kicks, march in place. Each of the following workouts you do for 30 seconds, right side lunges, burpees, lunges, mountain climbers, speed skaters, lunge kicks, squats, left side lunges, push ups. you do all of that twice.
Image result for easy morning workouts 15 minutes

Comments

  1. I feel like I would add a workout #4 of just relaxing and problem eating some snacks to get back my energy, but if I could motivate myself enough this post will definitely help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading this blog because I like to workout too. I also admire how you put workouts for every fitness level!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is going to be really cool to keep up with! I love working out, and finding short, easy workouts I can do to help loosen up and get warm before practices will be super helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you should make a super hard one for super strong people

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really liked this blog, you explain everything clear and you keep it interesting. You give some good advice about what time is the best to workout. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete

  6. I like your blog and how you state the difficulty of each workout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the info! I think workout number two is for me, because its pretty quick but is a good workout.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've finally found a blog about workout! I can barely do 5 minutes of workout but if I motivate myself further, I may reach that goal! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool stuff, wish i had the energy to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are good tips and workouts for people who want to get a workout in, but don't have a lot of time. Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to stay safe when working out  In this post i will be talking about how to actually do the workouts i talked about in my last post. I am talking about this because there is no point in doing workouts if you do not how to do it properly. I am also talking about safety because lots of injures happen from people working out. There are lots of reasons you need to know how to correctly do the exercises but one of the main reasons is so you do not hurt yourself while working out. Many people get hurt from working out and one of the reasons is because they dont know what they are doing. Another reason people get injured from working out is they work to hard you need to make sure you are working out correctly start by stretching lightly, slowly increase your level of activity. This will help increase blood flow to your muscles and decrease your risk of injury. 13 safety tips for working out  1. know your own limits for your body 2. make sure to warm up and cool down 3. know what